Terms and Conditions
Please go through the terms and conditions carefully applicable to all deals on Quoodo.com.
The terms and conditions are detailed to ensure both customers(s) and the Merchant(s) understand and protect their individual role and rights.
Vouchers cannot be used for resale
Vouchers are non transferable for cash
Vouchers are valid for the deal you have purchased only
Vouchers can be claimed only once. Duplicating or repeated claims will attract legal actions.
Vouchers are subject to acceptance by Merchant.
Merchant can refuse and refund the Voucher Amount to the Customer(s)
Standard Terms & Conditions apply with regard to refunds, redemption as stated in Merchant’s deal description
The customer should ensure that the deal you select suits your requirements. timing and redemption ability.
Quoodo.com is not ensuring quality of the product. For refunds, Customer shall contact Merchant(s) directly.
And also in the below cases, refunds will not be made
- If voucher expired
- If you make a double purchase
- If you change your options and claim money for the purchased Vouchers
- If you unintentionally purchase a deal
- other personal inconveniences
Quoodo.com will consult Merchant in case of a refund agreed by Merchant and pay by cheque or bank transfer only.
Any dispute in this regard with Quoodo.com shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
At Quoodo.com, we promote third-party business deals on our website.
This contract between the Merchant (business owner) and Qudoo.com means we publish deals that may be interesting to the customers visiting the website and payment will be received on behalf of the Merchant(s). Quoodo.com will be acknowledging payment in the form of Coupons / Vouchers only.
The Merchant is the sole responsible party to ensure honouring vouchers. Quoodo.com confirms no warranty about the service or product quality of any purchase you (customer) made on this website. The Voucher once redeemed cannot be claimed or use again. It is the responsibility of the customer(s) to claim the Voucher before its expiry. No claim after expiry will be entertained.
This Web site is secured with a SSL as well as secure payment gateway. Transactions on the site are protected If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact on the email - email@example.com
The website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Website User and Member Agreement
Quoodo.com publish deals for its users on its “Site” meaning the Quoodo.com website only. By signing in to the website, you agree to be bound by and accept without any conditions or limits or qualification the following terms and conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and they possess the legal right to enrol into this Agreement and to use the websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. .
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: Users agree to use the Site solely for their own personal use. Every user agrees not to (a) temper or attempt to temper the operation of the website, or use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the resources available and other users; (b) use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site.
3. USER AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to manage facilities / devices required to access and use of the Website; (b) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to user information (“Account”); (c) to be accountable for all results arising from use of their Account, use of their Account by others (including minors) or unauthorised use; (d) to inform Quoodo.com immediately if users become aware of any unauthorised use of their Account;
4. UPDATES: Quoodo.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement as and when required and those modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the Site, or any of the information / content listed on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions thereby
Users on Quoodo.com are responsible for ensuring their details remain genuine and up to date. User contact information will be used by Quoodo.com to confirm payment has been made for the deal, receive feedback and contact the user related to the operations of the Quoodo.com service. Except as outlined above, Quoodo.com will not disclose a user’s personal information to any other third parties unless permission is given by the user or it is required by law or to protect the interest of Quoodo.com. Users have the right to access and correct any personal information registered on Quoodo.com
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that you are willing to receive emails from Quoodo.com, for the confirmation and registration of Quoodo.com deals and for receiving updates on deals via the Quoodo.com email marketing channel. For any concerns with email contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. QUALITY: Quoodo.com is committed to providing superior quality services to all interested parties
8. CHARGES: It is a condition of use that a deal / merchant will not charge users on Quoodo.com any additional fees or charges when users register for a deal, unless specified, and it is released other than those fees and charges that would normally be charged in the provision of their services.
9. USER LICENCE: USERS have no rights or licenses in or to Quoodo.com and data / information contained on the website other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with specified Terms and Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell the qudoo.com Content or any information, software, or services provided by Quoodo.com no license is granted to user for any other purpose, and any other use of the Service or the Content by user shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. In the event that you choose to download content from the Site, you must do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this Site is protected by copyright under the law of the UAE
11. LINKS: This Site may contain links to other websites. Quoodo.com is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the Site. Any links to other websites are for user convenience only and Quoodo.com ensures no warranty or representation regarding this. Quoodo.com disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any information contained on those sites.
12. WARRANTIES: Quoodo.com accepts no responsibility and wont be liable for any damages due to viruses that may infect your computer devices or other property due to you accessing and/or use of the Site or any linked websites, or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked websites. Quoodo.com assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information. Quoodo.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site, it will be dealt with the risk owned by the users.
13. PUBLISHING INFORMATION & CONTENTS: You may send and receive electronic mail (“email”), engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files and otherwise use this Site as permitted by this Agreement, the operating policies of Quoodo.com and applicable law. Your participation in on-line communications and communities occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Quoodo.com users. Quoodo.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Quoodo.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials. Statements made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums, conferences and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Quoodo.com.
14. REGISTRATION: In order for users to access the deals on Quoodo.com, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described at the Site. Quoodo.com reserves the right to terminate users’ registration at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times.
15. TERMINATION OF USER ACCOUNT: Either users or Quoodo.com may terminate a user’s right to use the Site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The clauses will survive any termination of this Agreement.
16. NO LIABILITY: Quoodo.com and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (ii) any use of the Site or Quoodo.com Content; or (iii) any use of the services offered or products provided by Quoodo.com or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of Quoodo.com and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use of inability to use any component of the service or the Quoodo.com site for reservations); or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any restaurant or business in connection with the Quoodo.com service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby release and discharge and agree to indemnify: a) Quoodo.com and any related body corporate, b) Quoodo.com ’s organisers, directors, officers, employees and agents; and c) the other participants and/or users (“Released Parties”), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees (and whether accruing to you, your heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing Quoodo.com using your service account. In no event will Quoodo.com’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
Force majeure: Quoodo.com and its subsidiaries are not liable for any breach of obligations where there is hindrance or prevention from carrying out obligations by any cause outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to lightning, fire, flood, extreme or severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
21. TAX: With effect from 1st January 2018 all prices include VAT where applicable as stated in the deal offers